Thursday, April 22

Go. Be. Love.

I'm not totally sure of all the blogging ettiqutte rules, but today for your little slice of inspiration I'd like to direct you to my friends blog:
http://mummasmumblings.blogspot.com/2010/04/inspired.html

Go. Be. Love. The world needs you.
As I'm here at the library, speed reading to catch up on blogs I miss read it at first as
"go be the love. the world needs you"
Either way it is a beautiful call. The world does need you. The world needs your love.
Maybe the thought of the whole world is a bit big for you. But you can change the world of at least one person around you.
You don't need to try and be everything to the world. You can be the world to one person.

Sometimes, I've found that when I take my eyes off of my own situation and look to my hands and look to others. I realise that I have a lot to give. As I stop focusing on me, and start to look up and out I realise that I really am blessed. I am able to be there for the people around me.
Maybe it`s the distraction from your everyday, but when you look back your situation, which appeared overwhelming before is now not so big. Now you have the fresh perspective needed to conquer it.

Loving on others, going, being. Small things Big effects - on you, on those around you.

No comments:

Post a Comment